Lippmann’s 4800R Impactor Plant is an electric unit with six run-on jacklegs, a self-contained, closed-circuit machine that can be assembled and swiftly crushes materials. Because it allows the material to flow naturally past the impactor and into a pan feeder before being carefully fed onto the conveyor belt, the back discharge conveyor at this plant is suitable for recycling. The cross-band magnet reduces or gets rid of any steel or other tramp. The whole potential of this plant is displayed on the 6’x14″ monitor.
- Stand-alone, self-contained crushing and screening plant
- Reliable Lippmann vibrating grizzly feeder
- Lippmann 42”x48” Primary Impact Crusher
- 6’x14’ Double deck screen with cartridge-style side discharge product conveyors
- Compact plant with room for routine maintenance and operation functions
- Single chassis move for road travel