2019 Lippmann 4800R
Lippmann’s 4800R Impactor Plant is a self-contained, closed-circuit system, that can be mounted and easily crushes, for fast jobs with six run-on jacklegs. This plant ‘s back discharge conveyor is suitable for recycling as it allows the material to flow through the impactor naturally and then to a pan feeder, which is then carefully inserted into the conveyor belt. The cross-band magnet helps eliminate any steel or other tramp. The 6’x14 “monitor maximizes the true potential of this plant.
- Stand-alone, self-contained crushing and screening plant
- Reliable Lippmann vibrating grizzly feeder
- Lippmann 42”x48” Primary Impact Crusher
- 6’x14’ Double deck screen with cartridge-style side discharge product conveyors
- Compact plant with room for routine maintenance and operation functions
- Single chassis move for road travel