The I44V3 Impact Crusher Open Circuit brings high quality and high production capacity for the mobile impactor applications. The crusher’s design has boosted the material flow path. The sectional component is wider than the last to allow an unrestricted flow without funneling or narrowing, eliminating material bridging. The I44V3’s new feature is a direct drive crusher rotor helping it bring more power and lower fuel costs. Redesigned with an open chassis allows for better access, and its magnet contributes to a smoother operation. The versatility makes it ideal for the most robust applications like aggregates, concrete recycling, mining, asphalt recycling, mining, construction, and demolition.
- The sectional components are wider and allow an unrestricted flow of material without narrowing. It allows for reduced wear and eliminates material bridging.
- Equipped with a wider 48″ main conveyor, giving large stockpile capacity. Conveyor lowers and raises hydraulically
- Impact chamber 41.3″ X 44.3″ four-bar impactor rotor with a 45.2″ x 27.9″ feed opening.
- The Direct drive crusher rotor via clutch boasts maximum power transmission with a low fuel cost
- The much larger crusher pre-screen maximizes crusher efficiency and delivers screened products via a straight chute to a 32″ side conveyor.