With six run-on jacklegs, Lippmann’s 4800R Impactor Plant is a self-contained, closed-circuit device that can be erected and quickly crushes materials. The back discharge conveyor at this plant is appropriate for recycling because it lets the material flow naturally past the impactor and into a pan feeder before being carefully fed onto the conveyor belt. Any steel or other tramp is reduced or eliminated by the cross-band magnet. The 6’x14″ monitor brings forth this plant’s full potential.
- Stand-alone, self-contained crushing and screening plant
- Reliable Lippmann vibrating grizzly feeder
- Lippmann 42”x48” Primary Impact Crusher
- 6’x14’ Double deck screen with cartridge-style side discharge product conveyors
- Compact plant with room for routine maintenance and operation functions
- Single chassis move for road travel