The ESS-300 is a tracked primary shredder capable of shredding a large variety and types of material effectively and consistently. The ESS-300 is made to fit the needs of facilities where the incoming materials come in a wide range of sizes, compositions, and shredding challenges.
To avoid bridging and maximize shredding effectiveness, the interaction of the revolving blades on the single, hydraulically powered shaft guarantees that the input material is always moving. The machine may operate to a variety of different output material standards with varied component sizes thanks to the replaceable mesh configuration. Because of a side entrance on the chamber that is opened and closed by a hydraulic cylinder, the quick-change nature of these meshes is made feasible.
- Aggressive multi-tooth cutting shaft
- Intelligent electrical control unit
- Variable speed main conveyor
- 4 Meter tracks for superior maneuverability and stability
- VOLVO D13 380kw (510HP) Stage V/Tier 4 Final
- Fuel efficient hydraulics system
- User friendly hydraulic controls
- Double hydrostatic drive transmission