The McCloskey J4 provides high tons per hour due to its jaw chamber design for improved material flow. The large 42″ x 28″ jaw opening allows for big feed sizes and boosts processing productivity. The 41.9″ x 86.2″ double deck grizzly prescreen under the hopper, in conjunction with the variable speed pan feeder, improves the material flow by allowing for greater material sizing with several mesh options.
- 42″ x 28″ single toggle jaw.
- Choice of either a two-deck or 1 1/2-deck recirculating system
- Integrated hydraulic folding hopper & stockpiling conveyors.
- HD crawler tracks.
- I-beam plate fabricated chassis construction.
- A large gap between the crusher discharge and the main conveyor feed boot.