The McCloskey MTD50R is a truck unloader or a truck reception feeder designed to allow for continuous, direct load from articulated road lorries, barges, hoppers, ships, and eighteen-wheelers into train wagons. The MTD50R eliminates the need for double handling and cross-contamination of materials to be processed. The elimination of double handling of the material allows for the increased efficiency process allowing the reduction of costs.
- The conveyor is a heavy-duty apron design system that is specialized to suit surge loading from trucks and other heavy-duty applications
- Loading rates of up to 1000 MTPH. (500-600 MTPH nominal)
- Hydraulic folding flip toe ramps as standard
- Specialized, user-friendly hydraulics system
- Hydraulic Hopper adjustable wings for easy loading