The McCloskeys SF80 AND SF80R Feeder stacker includes a feeding hopper that transfers material on an 80 or 100 ft conveyor all fitted to a slew ring assembly allowing a full 360 ° radial ring assembly—preventing the duplication of material handling, designed to allow operators to stockpile/transfer materials. Its maneuverability makes this unit ideal for barge loading and unloading, rail loading and unloading, and stockpiling. The ability to move parallel allows the vessel to crab next to it. These feeder stackers can be transported on a low loader and allow for quick transportation from one location to another.
- Heavy-duty main 48″ wide and 80′ long conveyor offers hydraulic folding.
- The steel hopper allows for operators to load 13m³ of standard aggregate product, hopper extension is optional allowing for an increase in production
- Straight forward hydraulic controls fold/unfold, raise/lower conveyor for easy transport.
- Operating the machine is simple with the easy to use control panel.
- Fully portable tracked unit with 4m wide tracks, allowing for maximum on-site stability.