The Rapid Transbatch is compact mobile batching with a high capacity for specialized mixed applications and is used by top contractors around the world. Transbatch is a single-load, fully mobile concrete batching plant with an output range of 40 to 100 m3/hr that was first introduced in 2012. Transbatch offers complete weighing of cement, water, and aggregates and offers accuracy and dependability. This plant is one of the most productive ones to date thanks to its quick setup and quick mix times.
- Rapid Set-up of around 10 days allowing reduced & costly downtime
- 4 x 11yds³ aggregate bins with pneumatic discharge doors. Folds and partly dismantles for transport.
- Cement weigh hopper with aeration and pneumatic vibrator. Pneumatic outlet butterfly valve.
- Water weigher with pneumatic butterfly valve and pipework to mixer.
- Stairs and access walkways around the mixer, fold, and dismantling for transport.
- Twin additive meters with 2 x pumps (more additive meters can be added as options).
- Weighing belt that transports the material to the mixer.
- Compact design allows for easy transport (folds & partly dismantles)
- Chassis structure with support legs, twin axle bogie, and fifth wheel coupling.