These crushers are typically used in the primary stage for demanding applications. There are two jaws inside the chamber; one is fixed while the other constantly swings back and forth, compressing the rock that falls and breaking it. Rocks remain in the jaws until they are small enough to pass through the bottom gap.
- Capacities up to 1,600 TPH.
- The industry-leading two-year warranty is standard.
- Aggressive nip angle allows for consistent material processing through the life of the liner.
- Push a button to quickly and hydraulically adjust closed side settings.
- Driveguard is manufactured of composite material, so a single crew member can remove guarding for simplified access to drive.