Usually, the Patriot Cone Crusher is applied in secondary and tertiary stages, generating reduction ratios of 6:1 to 4:1. Cones consist of a rotating mantle inside a steel bowl. As the mantle reaches the cup, the force produced fractures the material. This cycle continues until small enough fragments fall through the bottom opening.
- Capacities up to 820 TPH
- A lifetime warranty protects major components
- Universal chamber design requires no major change-outs when shifting to and from secondary and tertiary applications.
- Inverted tramp cylinders mean the hydraulic seals have no exposure to contamination during operation.
- Tramp relief designed with fewer accumulators for less maintenance and common points of failure.
- Machined seating surface can be reconditioned up to 3X without the need for additional welding.
Please Contact McCourt Equipment for Specifications on these Additional Cone Crusher models: